LEVEL-1 TEACHER TRAINING SCHOLARSHIPS
We acknowledge that there is a gross underrepresentation of POC (People of Colour) in the yoga world, and we are determined to change that by providing opportunities to people who aren’t typically seen in today’s yoga classes. We offer the Be Accessible Scholarship because we believe there is great power in diversity. This is a full scholarship* to the Moksha/Modo Level-1 Teacher Training (1-month intensive + 11-month Distance Learning Program) that is offered to People of Colour and First Nations people.
APPLY FOR A SCHOLARSHIP
Create a 3-5 minute video of yourself answering the following questions:
- Which scholarship are you applying for?
- Which Level-1 Training have you applied for?
- What is your home studio?
- Why do you think you would be a suitable recipient of this scholarship?
- Why do you think this scholarship is important in the context of yoga?
- How would you integrate the skills you learn at Teacher Training into your daily life?
- Is your attendance in the Teacher Training contingent on receiving this scholarship?
PLEASE NOTE: An application for the Level-1 Teacher Training must be filled out separately, PRIOR to your application for one of our scholarships. CLICK HERE to apply for training.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 3-months prior to the start date of the Level-1 Teacher Training you have applied for.
Please send your video to email@example.com with the training and scholarship you are applying for in the subject line.
All applicants will be notified once the recipient has been informed and has accepted the scholarship.