Teacher Training Application Process
So How Does the Application Process Work?
Please ensure you have read through the course curriculum and meet the training pre-requisites (below), before you begin your teacher training application process. Applications are only processed if they are complete.
Step 1: Prerequisites
Make sure you meet the following prerequisites before applying
- A good level of physical health and stable mental health.
- An understanding that this is an intensive program. Attendance at all classes is mandatory.
- A strong commitment to participating in the 11-month distance learning program that follows the month-long intensive.
- Due to the intense physical and mental demands of the month intensive, this training is not suitable during pregnancy.
Step 2: Complete the teacher training application form
- Once you have met all of the prerequisites, the next step in applying for our training is to complete our TEACHER TRAINING ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.
Step 3: Pay the teacher training application fee online
There is a non-refundable teacher training application Fee of $50 CAD + tax. There is a link to payment on the application.
STEP 4: UPON ACCEPTANCE
If you receive an acceptance email, you will be required to pay a $500 CAD non-refundable deposit via credit card.
- Final invoices will be emailed 6 weeks prior to the start date of training. Deadline for payment in full is 4 weeks prior to the start date of training. Applicants from outside Canada are not subject to tax on the tuition.
If you withdraw your teacher training application after confirming your attendance, the $500 CAD deposit cannot be refunded, but it can be used towards a future training. Please be confident of your application and ability to attend the teacher training prior to applying!