LEVEL-1 TEACHER TRAINING SCHOLARSHIPS
We acknowledge that there is a gross underrepresentation of POC (People of Colour) in the yoga world, and we are determined to change that by making accessibility a priority in our teacher trainings and studios. We offer the Be Accessible Scholarship because we believe there is great power in diversity. This is a full scholarship* to the Moksha/Modo Level-1 Teacher Training (1-month intensive + 11-month Distance Learning Program) that is offered to People of Colour and First Nations people.
APPLY FOR A SCHOLARSHIP
Create a 3-5 minute video of yourself answering the following questions:
- Which scholarship are you applying for?
- Which Level-1 Training have you applied for?
- What is your home studio?
- Why do you think you would be a suitable recipient of this scholarship?
- Why do you think this scholarship is important in the context of yoga?
- How would you integrate the skills you learn at Teacher Training into your daily life?
- Is your attendance in the Teacher Training contingent on receiving this scholarship?
PLEASE NOTE: An application for the Level-1 Teacher Training must be filled out separately, PRIOR to your application for one of our scholarships. CLICK HERE to apply for training.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 3-months prior to the start date of the Level-1 Teacher Training you have applied for.
Please send your video to email@example.com with the training and scholarship you are applying for in the subject line.
All applicants will be notified once the recipient has been informed and has accepted the scholarship.