Demande de formation
How to Apply
Once you have read through the course content and have met the training pre-requisites, you can begin your application process. Applications are only processed if they are complete.
A complete application includes:
1. A complete application questionnaire. See “Course Specifics” above.
2. Application Fee: A $50 + tax * CDN/US non-refundable application fee. To pay the application fee, first visit Mindbody to create an account. It only takes a minute! Please note: this is not the same as your home studio Mindbody account. Payment in your home studio Mindbody account will not be received by Moksha Yoga International. Please follow the provided link. Further payment instructions are listed below.
It is strongly advisable to have the approval of your home Moksha/Modo studio owner when applying to the training. Please do not ask your studio owner to send a letter. Upon receipt of your application and application fee, we will forward your submission to your home studio owner to see if a recommendation is available.
Please note that we occasionally offer space in the training to applicants who are not interested in teaching, who are merely wanting to deepen their understanding of yoga. If your intention in taking this training is to explore your personal practice, please indicate so in your application.
If you are from a region with no home Moksha/Modo studio, you can still apply. Priority may be given to applicants from existing studios in need of teachers.
- Log in to your Mindbody account (link provided above), and click on the Online Store tab.
- Click the ‘Account Payments’ tab
- Select the appropriate application fee from the drop down menu.
- Enter the appropriate amount ($50+HST/GST*) in the “Account Credit Amount” space . Please check below for the applicable HST/GST amount.
- Follow the prompts to purchase your application fee by Visa or Mastercard.
- Cheques can be made out to Moksha Yoga International. To pay by cheque, please send the $50 application fee + your provincial tax* to:
Kenna Danyliw CA, CFA
442 Brant Street, Suite 203
Burlington, ON L7R 2G4
- Please Indicate on the cheque which teacher training you are applying for.
Applicants from outside Canada are not subject to tax on the tuition.
If you receive an acceptance email, you must confirm your spot by paying the $1000 +tax* CND/US non-refundable deposit within 10 days. Failure to pay the deposit within 10 days of the acceptance email date will result in a voided acceptance.
If you withdraw your application after confirming your attendance, the $1000 deposit cannot be refunded, but it can be used towards a future training. Please be confident of your application and ability to attend the training prior to applying!
Final invoices will be emailed 6 weeks prior to the start date of training. Deadline for payment in full is 4 weeks prior to the start date of training.
* Applicants from outside Canada are not subject to tax on the tuition.
Tax Rates as of May 2013:
NS-15%($150)/AB,MB,SK,QC,BC,NWT,NUT,YK-5% ($50)/PEI – 14% ($140)/ON,NB,NFLD-13% ($130)